Subcellular distribution patterns and elevated expression of GNA11 and GNA14 proteins in the lungs of humans with pulmonary arterial hypertension
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1041–1049, September 2014
How to Cite
Lei, W., Chen, P., Yue, Y., He, Y., Shui, X., Li, G., Zhang, L., Huang, S. and Chen, C. (2014), Subcellular distribution patterns and elevated expression of GNA11 and GNA14 proteins in the lungs of humans with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Cell Biology International, 38: 1041–1049. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10292
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2014 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!