IL-8 enhances the angiogenic potential of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells by increasing vascular endothelial growth factor
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1050–1059, September 2014
How to Cite
Hou, Y., Ryu, C. H., Jun, J. A., Kim, S. M., Jeong, C. H. and Jeun, S.-S. (2014), IL-8 enhances the angiogenic potential of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells by increasing vascular endothelial growth factor. Cell Biology International, 38: 1050–1059. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10294
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2014 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: HI09C1555
- Seoul St. Mary's Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Figure S1. Effects of IL-8 on hBM-MSC stability.
Figure S2. Regulation of IL-8-induced angiogenesis on Matrigel by PI3K/Akt and MAPK/ERK signaling pathways.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.