These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effect of ectopic OCT4 expression on canine adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cell proliferation
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1163–1173, October 2014
How to Cite
Han, S.-H., Jang, G., Bae, B.-K., Han, S.-M., Koh, Y.-R., Ahn, J.-O., Jung, W.-S., Kang, S.-K., Ra, J.-C., Lee, H.-W. and Youn, H.-Y. (2014), Effect of ectopic OCT4 expression on canine adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cell proliferation. Cell Biology International, 38: 1163–1173. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10295
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2014 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!