Stimulatory effect of HGF-overexpressing adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells on thymus regeneration in a rat thymus involution model
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1106–1117, October 2014
How to Cite
Jung, W.-S., Han, S.-M., Kim, S.-M., Kim, M.-E., Lee, J.-S., Seo, K.-W., Youn, H.-Y. and Lee, H.-W. (2014), Stimulatory effect of HGF-overexpressing adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells on thymus regeneration in a rat thymus involution model. Cell Biology International, 38: 1106–1117. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10306
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!