A new approach for pancreatic tissue engineering: human endometrial stem cells encapsulated in fibrin gel can differentiate to pancreatic islet beta-cell
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1174–1182, October 2014
How to Cite
Niknamasl, A., Ostad, S. N., Soleimani, M., Azami, M., Salmani, M. K., Lotfibakhshaiesh, N., Ebrahimi-Barough, S., Karimi, R., Roozafzoon, R. and Ai, J. (2014), A new approach for pancreatic tissue engineering: human endometrial stem cells encapsulated in fibrin gel can differentiate to pancreatic islet beta-cell. Cell Biology International, 38: 1174–1182. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10314
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2014 05:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!