Distinct effects of Disabled-2 on transferrin uptake in different cell types and culture conditions
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 1252–1259, November 2014
How to Cite
Chu, H.-C., Tseng, W.-L., Lee, H.-Y., Cheng, J.-C., Chang, S.-S., Yung, B. Y.-M. and Tseng, C.-P. (2014), Distinct effects of Disabled-2 on transferrin uptake in different cell types and culture conditions. Cell Biology International, 38: 1252–1259. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10316
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2014 10:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2628-B-182-001-MY3, NSC99-2632-B-182-001-MY3, 102-2628-B-182-009-MY3, 102-2628-B-182-010-MY3
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPD1C0551, CMRPD1B0392
- Chang Gung Molecular Medicine Research Center. Grant Numbers: EMRPD1C0121, CMU101-S-40
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!