Abnormal differentiation of intestinal epithelium and intestinal barrier dysfunction in diabetic mice associated with depressed Notch/NICD transduction in Notch/Hes1 signal pathway
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1194–1204, October 2014
How to Cite
Min, X.-H., Yu, T., Qing, Q., Yuan, Y.-H., Zhong, W., Chen, G.-C., Zhao, L.-N., Deng, N., Zhang, L.-F. and Chen, Q.-K. (2014), Abnormal differentiation of intestinal epithelium and intestinal barrier dysfunction in diabetic mice associated with depressed Notch/NICD transduction in Notch/Hes1 signal pathway. Cell Biology International, 38: 1194–1204. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10323
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2014 10:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!