Mechanisms of hippocampal astrocytes mediation of spatial memory and theta rhythm by gliotransmitters and growth factors
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 1355–1366, December 2014
How to Cite
Hassanpoor, H., Fallah, A. and Raza, M. (2014), Mechanisms of hippocampal astrocytes mediation of spatial memory and theta rhythm by gliotransmitters and growth factors. Cell Biology International, 38: 1355–1366. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10326
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2014 11:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!