Bcl-2 down-regulation by small interfering RNA induces Beclin1-dependent autophagy in human SGC-7901 cells
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1155–1162, October 2014
How to Cite
Du, Y. and Ji, X. (2014), Bcl-2 down-regulation by small interfering RNA induces Beclin1-dependent autophagy in human SGC-7901 cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 1155–1162. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10333
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2014 01:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!