Special Issue Article
Editorial: Whither research on ‘high-harm’ offenders with personality disorders?
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
Special Issue: Dangerous and Severe Personality Disorder and High Harm Offenders
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 157–164, July 2012
How to Cite
Howard, R. and McMurran, M. (2012), Editorial: Whither research on ‘high-harm’ offenders with personality disorders?. Criminal Behav. Ment. Health, 22: 157–164. doi: 10.1002/cbm.1834
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.