Psychological characteristics of male 14- to 20-year-olds on probation and in a residential home in Hong Kong
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 41–55, February 2013
How to Cite
Chui, W. H. and Chan, H. C. (2013), Psychological characteristics of male 14- to 20-year-olds on probation and in a residential home in Hong Kong. Criminal Behav. Ment. Health, 23: 41–55. doi: 10.1002/cbm.1851
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- Research grant Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: HKU 442208H
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.