Long-term criminal outcome of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 86–98, April 2013
How to Cite
Dalsgaard, S., Mortensen, P. B., Frydenberg, M. and Thomsen, P. H. (2013), Long-term criminal outcome of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Criminal Behav. Ment. Health, 23: 86–98. doi: 10.1002/cbm.1860
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Beatrice Surovell Haskell Foundation for Child Mental Health Research of Copenhagen
- Fru Hermansens Mindelegat
- The Danish Medical Council Research Foundation
- Stanley Medical Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.