Reconviction of special (high security) hospital patients with personality disorder: its relationship with route of discharge and time at risk
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2000 Whurr Publishers Ltd.
Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 88–99, June 2000
How to Cite
Jamieson, E., Davison, S. and Taylor, P. J. (2000), Reconviction of special (high security) hospital patients with personality disorder: its relationship with route of discharge and time at risk. Criminal Behav. Ment. Health, 10: 88–99. doi: 10.1002/cbm.348
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.