Does PTSD occur in sentenced prison populations? A systematic literature review
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 152–162, July 2007
How to Cite
Goff, A., Rose, E., Rose, S. and Purves, D. (2007), Does PTSD occur in sentenced prison populations? A systematic literature review. Criminal Behav. Ment. Health, 17: 152–162. doi: 10.1002/cbm.653
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.