Authors' note: This research was supported by Grant # RO1 DA14694 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Preliminary results were presented at the August 2005 meeting of the American Psychological Association in Washington DC.
Gender differences in jail inmates' symptoms of mental illness, treatment history and treatment seeking†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 193–206, July 2009
How to Cite
Drapalski, A. L., Youman, K., Stuewig, J. and Tangney, J. (2009), Gender differences in jail inmates' symptoms of mental illness, treatment history and treatment seeking. Criminal Behav. Ment. Health, 19: 193–206. doi: 10.1002/cbm.733
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.