Bullying at school and later criminality: Findings from three Swedish community samples of males
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
Special Issue: Criminal Consequences of School Bullying
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 151–156, April 2011
How to Cite
Olweus, D. (2011), Bullying at school and later criminality: Findings from three Swedish community samples of males. Criminal Behav. Ment. Health, 21: 151–156. doi: 10.1002/cbm.806
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.