How Interdisciplinary Liberal Arts Programs Prepare Students for the Workforce and for Life
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Community Colleges
Special Issue: Fostering the Liberal Arts in the 21st-Century Community College
Volume 2013, Issue 163, pages 69–78, Autumn (Fall) 2013
How to Cite
Nutting, M. M. (2013), How Interdisciplinary Liberal Arts Programs Prepare Students for the Workforce and for Life. New Directions for Community Colleges, 2013: 69–78. doi: 10.1002/cc.20072
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!