Get With the Program … and Finish It: Building Guided Pathways to Accelerate Student Completion
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Community Colleges
Special Issue: The College Completion Agenda: Practical Approaches for Reaching the Big Goal
Volume 2013, Issue 164, pages 27–35, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Jenkins, D. and Cho, S.-W. (2013), Get With the Program … and Finish It: Building Guided Pathways to Accelerate Student Completion. New Directions for Community Colleges, 2013: 27–35. doi: 10.1002/cc.20078
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!