Unmet Need and Unclaimed Aid: Increasing Access to Financial Aid for Community College Students
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Community Colleges
Special Issue: The College Completion Agenda: Practical Approaches for Reaching the Big Goal
Volume 2013, Issue 164, pages 67–74, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Lopez, J. I. (2013), Unmet Need and Unclaimed Aid: Increasing Access to Financial Aid for Community College Students. New Directions for Community Colleges, 2013: 67–74. doi: 10.1002/cc.20082
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!