Mary Budd Rowe, a science educator, is director of research in science education at the National Science Foundation. She returns to the University of Florida in late 1980 as director of the Institute for the Development of Human Resources.
Pausing principles and their effects on reasoning in science
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1980 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Community Colleges
Volume 1980, Issue 31, pages 27–34, 1980
How to Cite
Rowe, M. B. (1980), Pausing principles and their effects on reasoning in science. New Directions for Community Colleges, 1980: 27–34. doi: 10.1002/cc.36819803106
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!