CCA Associate editor: Tarun Gera (MD), Sr Consultant, SL Jain Hospital, New Delhi, India.
Is there randomized controlled trial evidence to support the use of midwife-led continuity models instead of other models of care in childbearing women?
Published Online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright Cochrane Innovations and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Cochrane Clinical Answers
How to Cite
Is there randomized controlled trial evidence to support the use of midwife-led continuity models instead of other models of care in childbearing women? . Cochrane Clinical Answers 2012. DOI: 10.1002/cca.265.
CCA Editor: Karen Pettersen. Correspondence to email@example.com.
- Publication Status: Updated
- Published Online: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!