CCA Associate editor: William Cayley Jr (MD MDiv), Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA.
Is there a risk of fatal or nonfatal lactic acidosis when metformin is used in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus?
Published Online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright Cochrane Innovations and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Cochrane Clinical Answers
How to Cite
Is there a risk of fatal or nonfatal lactic acidosis when metformin is used in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus? . Cochrane Clinical Answers 2012. DOI: 10.1002/cca.38.
CCA Editor: Karen Pettersen. Correspondence to email@example.com.
- Publication Status: Updated
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!