CCA Associate editor: William Cayley Jr (MD MDiv), Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA.
Is there a risk of fatal or nonfatal lactic acidosis when metformin is used in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus?
Published Online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright Cochrane Innovations and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Cochrane Clinical Answers
How to Cite
Is there a risk of fatal or nonfatal lactic acidosis when metformin is used in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus? . Cochrane Clinical Answers 2012. DOI: 10.1002/cca.38.
CCA Editor: Karen Pettersen. Correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publication Status: Updated
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!