CCA Associate editor: Thomas Hilts (DO), Assistant Professor, Michigan State University, Grand Rapids, MI, USA.
Is there randomized controlled trial evidence to support the use of oral leukotriene receptor antagonists in addition to usual care in adults with acute asthma?
Published Online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright Cochrane Innovations and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Cochrane Clinical Answers
How to Cite
Is there randomized controlled trial evidence to support the use of oral leukotriene receptor antagonists in addition to usual care in adults with acute asthma? . Cochrane Clinical Answers 2012. DOI: 10.1002/cca.66.
CCA Editor: Karen Pettersen. Correspondence to email@example.com.
- Publication Status: Updated
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!