CCA Associate editor: Mrinal Yadava (MD), Resident Physician, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA.
How do third generation cephalosporins compare with conventional antibiotics at improving outcomes in people with acute bacterial meningitis?
Published Online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright Cochrane Innovations and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Cochrane Clinical Answers
How to Cite
How do third generation cephalosporins compare with conventional antibiotics at improving outcomes in people with acute bacterial meningitis? . Cochrane Clinical Answers 2012. DOI: 10.1002/cca.75.
CCA Editor: Karen Pettersen. Correspondence to email@example.com.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!