Clinical outcome following percutaneous coronary interventions in patients with chronic renal failure
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 66–72, January 2002
How to Cite
Gruberg, L., Dangas, G., Mehran, R., Mintz, G. S., Kent, K. M., Pichard, A. D., Satler, L. F., Lansky, A. J., Stone, G. W. and Leon, M. B. (2002), Clinical outcome following percutaneous coronary interventions in patients with chronic renal failure. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 55: 66–72. doi: 10.1002/ccd.10103
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.