Coronary Artery Disease
Resistance to thienopyridines: Clinical detection of coronary stent thrombosis by monitoring of vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 295–302, July 2003
How to Cite
Barragan, P., Bouvier, J.-L., Roquebert, P.-O., Macaluso, G., Commeau, P., Comet, B., Lafont, A., Camoin, L., Walter, U. and Eigenthaler, M. (2003), Resistance to thienopyridines: Clinical detection of coronary stent thrombosis by monitoring of vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 59: 295–302. doi: 10.1002/ccd.10497
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!