Protamine allergy reactions during cardiac catheterization and cardiac surgery: Risk in patients taking protamine-insulin preparations
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 164–168, July 1991
How to Cite
Vincent, G. M., Janowski, M. and Menlove, R. (1991), Protamine allergy reactions during cardiac catheterization and cardiac surgery: Risk in patients taking protamine-insulin preparations. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Diagn., 23: 164–168. doi: 10.1002/ccd.1810230303
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.