Pulmonary varix: Magnetic resonance findings
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 268–270, December 1991
How to Cite
Wildenhain, P. M. and Bourekas, E. C. (1991), Pulmonary varix: Magnetic resonance findings. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Diagn., 24: 268–270. doi: 10.1002/ccd.1810240410
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 1991
- magnetic resonance imaging;
- mitral regurgitation;
- cardiovascular lesions
The magnetic resonance appearance of a confluent-type pulmonary varix Is correlated with computed tomography and angiographic findings. This case demonstrates the usefulness of magnetic resonance in the evaluation of cardiovascular lesions.