Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary septal collaterals as an access for the retrograde approach in the percutaneous treatment of coronary chronic total occlusions
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 826–832, 1 May 2007
How to Cite
Surmely, J.-F., Katoh, O., Tsuchikane, E., Nasu, K. and Suzuki, T. (2007), Coronary septal collaterals as an access for the retrograde approach in the percutaneous treatment of coronary chronic total occlusions. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 69: 826–832. doi: 10.1002/ccd.20816
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.