Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Transcatheter closure versus medical therapy of patent foramen ovale and cryptogenic stroke
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 741–746, November 2006
How to Cite
Thanopoulos, B. D., Dardas, P. D., Karanasios, E. and Mezilis, N. (2006), Transcatheter closure versus medical therapy of patent foramen ovale and cryptogenic stroke. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 68: 741–746. doi: 10.1002/ccd.20868
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.