Coronary stent assessability by 64 slice multi-detector computed tomography
Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 933–938, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Sheth, T., Dodd, J. D., Hoffmann, U., Abbara, S., Finn, A., Gold, H. K., Brady, T. J. and Cury, R. C. (2007), Coronary stent assessability by 64 slice multi-detector computed tomography. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 69: 933–938. doi: 10.1002/ccd.21130
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.