Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
PFO closure in pregnancy: A safe option for women and their fetuses
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
How to Cite
Schrale, R., Ormerod, J., Wilson, N. and Ormerod, O. (2008), PFO closure in pregnancy: A safe option for women and their fetuses. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent.. doi: 10.1002/ccd.21373
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.