Coronary Artery Disease
Use of the Stereotaxis Niobe® magnetic navigation system for percutaneous coronary intervention: Results from 350 consecutive patients
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 510–516, 1 March 2008
How to Cite
Kiemeneij, F., Patterson, M. S., Amoroso, G., Laarman, G. and Slagboom, T. (2008), Use of the Stereotaxis Niobe® magnetic navigation system for percutaneous coronary intervention: Results from 350 consecutive patients. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 71: 510–516. doi: 10.1002/ccd.21425
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.