The following SAPPHIRE Worldwide Investigators and Institutions were the top enrollers for the 2,001 patients included in these analyses and contributed to data collection and the review of the manuscript: Christopher Metzger, Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN; William Bachinsky, Pinnacle Health, Harrisburg, PA; Maurice Solis, Medical Center of Central Georgia, Macon, GA; Rasesh Shah, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Norfolk, VA; Greg Schultz, Sioux Valley Clinic, Sioux Falls, SD; Theodore Schreiber, Harper Hospital, Detroit, MI; Majdi Ashchi, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL; and Robert Hibbard, Bryan Heart Institute, Lincoln, NE.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 129–136, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Massop, D., Dave, R., Metzger, C., Bachinsky, W., Solis, M., Shah, R., Schultz, G., Schreiber, T., Ashchi, M. and Hibbard, R. (2009), Stenting and Angioplasty with Protection in Patients at High-Risk for Endarterectomy: SAPPHIRE Worldwide Registry First 2,001 Patients. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 73: 129–136. doi: 10.1002/ccd.21844
Conflict of interest: Dr. Doug Massop is a consultant for Cordis Corporation and has received honorarium.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.