Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 809–813, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Gurofsky, R. C., Sabharwal, T., Manlhiot, C., Redington, A. N., Benson, L. N., Chahal, N. and McCrindle, B. W. (2009), Arterial complications associated with cardiac catheterization in pediatric patients with a previous history of kawasaki disease. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 73: 809–813. doi: 10.1002/ccd.21892
Presented at the IX International Kawasaki Disease Symposium, April 10–12, 2008 Taipei, Taiwan
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
- CIBC World Markets Children's Miracle Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.