Conflict of Interest: Dr. Ussia is proctor for CoreValve Incorporation.
Valvular and Structural Heart Disease
The valve-in-valve technique: Transcatheter treatment of aortic bioprothesis malposition
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 713–716, 1 April 2009
How to Cite
Ussia, G. P., Mulè, M. and Tamburino, C. (2009), The valve-in-valve technique: Transcatheter treatment of aortic bioprothesis malposition. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 73: 713–716. doi: 10.1002/ccd.21896
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.