Conflict of interest: Dr Cooper has received research grant from the RESIST and CORAL studies. Dr Colyer has received a research support from Astra-Zaneca, Sanofi-Aventis and served on the speakers' bureau for Boehringer-Ingleheim, Pfizer, and Radi. Dr Virmani has received research support from Medtronic AVE, Atrium Medical Corp, CardioKinetix, Osiris Therapeutics Inc, Edwards Life Sciences, Nitinol Device and Componenets, Hancock Jaffee Labx Inc, Biotegra, CVRx Inc. Dr Virmani has also served as a consultant to or on the advisory board for Medtronic AVE, Abbott Vascular, WL Gore, Volcano Therapeutics Inc, Prescient Medical, CardioMind Inc, Direct Flow, and Atrium Medical Corp.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Complete versus partial distal embolic protection during renal artery stenting†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 725–730, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Kanjwal, K., Haller, S., Steffes, M., Virmani, R., Shapiro, J. I., Burket, M. W., Cooper, C. J. and Colyer, W. R. (2009), Complete versus partial distal embolic protection during renal artery stenting. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 73: 725–730. doi: 10.1002/ccd.21932
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
Vol. 74, Issue 2, 375, Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.