Conflict of interest: Nothing to Report.
Coronary Artery Disease
A comparative analysis of major clinical outcomes using drug-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in a large consecutive patient cohort†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 374–380, 1 September 2010
How to Cite
Bental, T., Assali, A., Vaknin-Assa, H., Lev, E. I., Brosh, D., Fuchs, S., Battler, A. and Kornowski, R. (2010), A comparative analysis of major clinical outcomes using drug-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in a large consecutive patient cohort. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 76: 374–380. doi: 10.1002/ccd.22507
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.