Conflict of interest: Drs. Park, Bethencourt, Santoro, and Walsh are proctors for AGA medical.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Left atrial appendage closure with amplatzer cardiac plug in atrial fibrillation: Initial european experience†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 700–706, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Park, J.-W., Bethencourt, A., Sievert, H., Santoro, G., Meier, B., Walsh, K., Lopez-Minquez, J. R., Meerkin, D., Valdés, M., Ormerod, O. and Leithäuser, B. (2011), Left atrial appendage closure with amplatzer cardiac plug in atrial fibrillation: Initial european experience. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 77: 700–706. doi: 10.1002/ccd.22764
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
Peripheral Vascular Disease: Left atrial appendage closure with amplatzer cardiac plug in atrial fibrillation: Initial European experience
Vol. 84, Issue 6, 1028, Article first published online: 7 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.