Conflict of interest: Dr. Lee: speaker's bureau-BSCI, BMS, Daiichi Sankyo, Merck, and Novartis. Dr. Biondi-Zoccai: consulted for Boston Scientific, Cordis, Invatec, and Medtronic; lectured for Medtronic. Dr. Aragon: speaker's bureau-Abbott Vascular.
Coronary Artery Disease
Long-term outcomes of elective drug-eluting stenting of the unprotected left main coronary artery in patients with normal left ventricular function†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 945–951, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Lee, M. S., Yang, T., Biondi-Zoccai, G., Sillano, D., Cerrato, E., Tarantini, G., Xhaxho, J., Aragon, J. and Sheiban, I. (2011), Long-term outcomes of elective drug-eluting stenting of the unprotected left main coronary artery in patients with normal left ventricular function. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 77: 945–951. doi: 10.1002/ccd.22777
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.