Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Neuroprotection during carotid artery stenting using the GORE flow reversal system: 30-day outcomes in the EMPiRE Clinical Study†
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 420–429, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Clair, D. G., Hopkins, L. N., Mehta, M., Kasirajan, K., Schermerhorn, M., Schönholz, C., Kwolek, C. J., Eskandari, M. K., Powell, R. J., Ansel, G. M. and for the EMPiRE Clinical Study Investigators (2011), Neuroprotection during carotid artery stenting using the GORE flow reversal system: 30-day outcomes in the EMPiRE Clinical Study. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 77: 420–429. doi: 10.1002/ccd.22789
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2010 01:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.