Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest with devices products or opinions expressed in the study.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Simultaneous hybrid revascularization by bilateral carotid stenting and coronary artery bypass grafting
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages E155–E158, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Visconti, G., Marino, L. and Briguori, C. (2014), Simultaneous hybrid revascularization by bilateral carotid stenting and coronary artery bypass grafting. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E155–E158. doi: 10.1002/ccd.22880
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.