Conflict of interest: Dr Low is on the advisory board of Abbott Vascular and Boston Scientific. Dr Rogers is a consultant for Volcano, Medtronic, Cordis, and Boston Scientific. Dr Mahmud is on the Speakers Bureau for Medtronic and Eli Lilly. He is a consultant for Eli Lilly and has research support from Boston Scientific, Abbott Vascular, and Sanofi Aventis.
Coronary Artery Disease
Contemporary clinical characteristics, treatment, and outcomes of angiographically confirmed coronary stent thrombosis: Results from a multicenter California registry†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 550–556, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Yeo, K. K., Mahmud, E., Armstrong, E. J., Bennett, W. E., Shunk, K. A., MacGregor, J. S., Li, Z., Low, R. I. and Rogers, J. H. (2012), Contemporary clinical characteristics, treatment, and outcomes of angiographically confirmed coronary stent thrombosis: Results from a multicenter California registry. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 550–556. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23011
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.