Michael S. Lee: Honoraria from BMS, BSCI, Novartis, Merck, St. Jude Medical
Coronary Artery Disease
Percutaneous coronary intervention of unprotected left main coronary artery disease
Procedural strategies and technical considerations
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 812–822, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M. S., Stone, G. W., Park, S.-J., Teirstein, P., Moses, J., Colombo, A. and Kandzari, D. E. (2012), Percutaneous coronary intervention of unprotected left main coronary artery disease. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 812–822. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23042
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.