Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report
Peripheral Vascular Disease
A randomized, controlled study of autologous therapy with bone marrow–derived aldehyde dehydrogenase bright cells in patients with critical limb ischemia†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 1060–1067, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Perin, E. C., Silva, G., Gahremanpour, A., Canales, J., Zheng, Y., Cabreira-Hansen, M. G., Mendelsohn, F., Chronos, N., Haley, R., Willerson, J. T. and Annex, B. H. (2011), A randomized, controlled study of autologous therapy with bone marrow–derived aldehyde dehydrogenase bright cells in patients with critical limb ischemia. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 78: 1060–1067. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23066
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- Aldagen, Inc., Durham, NC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.