Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Impact of anticoagulation on ionic and nonionic contrast media effect on thrombogenesis and fibrinolysis: The PEPCIT study†
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 823–833, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Bellemain-Appaix, A., Beygui, F., Lesty, C., Gupta, S., Silvain, J., Le Feuvre, C., Cayla, G., Allali, Y., Montalescot, G. and Collet, J.-P. (2012), Impact of anticoagulation on ionic and nonionic contrast media effect on thrombogenesis and fibrinolysis: The PEPCIT study. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 823–833. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23080
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.