Conflict of interest: Gian Paolo Ussia, is proctor physician for Medtronic Incorporation; all other authors have not conflicts of interests to declare.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Early- and mid-term outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients with logistic EuroSCORE less than 20%: A comparative analysis between different risk strata†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 132–140, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Tamburino, C., Barbanti, M., Capodanno, D., Sarkar, K., Cammalleri, V., Scarabelli, M., Mulè, M., Immè, S., Aruta, P. and Ussia, G. P. (2012), Early- and mid-term outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients with logistic EuroSCORE less than 20%: A comparative analysis between different risk strata. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 132–140. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23100
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2011 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- ETNA foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!