Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Agreement and reproducibility of gray-scale intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography for the analysis of the bioresorbable vascular scaffold†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 890–902, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Gómez-Lara, J., Brugaletta, S., Diletti, R., Gogas, B. D., Farooq, V., Onuma, Y., Gobbens, P., Van Es, G. A., García-García, H. M. and Serruys, P. W. (2012), Agreement and reproducibility of gray-scale intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography for the analysis of the bioresorbable vascular scaffold. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 890–902. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23108
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2011 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- Biomedical Research Institute of Bellvitge (IDIBELL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.