Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Characterization of radiation exposure and effect of a radiation monitoring policy in a large volume pediatric cardiac catheterization lab†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 294–301, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Verghese, G. R., McElhinney, D. B., Strauss, K. J. and Bergersen, L. (2012), Characterization of radiation exposure and effect of a radiation monitoring policy in a large volume pediatric cardiac catheterization lab. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 294–301. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23118
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2011 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.