Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Bilateral coronary ostial stenoses post-bentall procedure causing hemodynamic collapse and requiring mechanical assist device placement: Successful intervention using the Szabo technique†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 801–804, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Kovacic, J. C., Sharma, S. K. and Kini, A. S. (2012), Bilateral coronary ostial stenoses post-bentall procedure causing hemodynamic collapse and requiring mechanical assist device placement: Successful intervention using the Szabo technique. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 801–804. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23132
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.